Since the world's first single window in Singapore, TFP encapsulates the domain knowledge and best practices of providing trade solutions.
TFP enables governments and the global trade community to scale according to their readiness, with the flexibility of full or partial implementation. When fully deployed, maximum synergies for coordinated processes among Customs, Other Government Agencies (OGA) and the trade community can be achieved.
- Faster Implementation, Better ROI
- Ready to be deployed product enables a head start in change management, gap identification, user acceptance and training, which are carried out in the early stages of implementation leading to better adoption
- Finest user experience to ensure faster adoption and onboarding
- Single product-base lowers maintenance cost while self-service capabilities lower operating costs
- Open and agile architecture simplifies future deployment and integration with external systems
- Agility and Co-creation allow Swift Adaptation
Adapt to business and policy changes swiftly through self-administrative capabilities and highly configurable functions.
- Configure changes in business logic
- Update data elements
- Add new fields and make UI changes without depending on vendor
- Co-development provides flexibility to develop and enhance deployed modules
We are also taking strides to leverage blockchain for secure data exchange. Our OTB (Open Trade Blockchain) platform allows trade community to plug in and offer blockchain capabilities for government and industries to carry out new implementations leveraging blockchain technologies. Our customers can try out blockchain without having to invest upfront.